ALLAH IS GREAT: The Last Sermon of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, delivered to his nation on the day of Arafat 9th of Dhul-Hijjah Prophet Mohammad (SAW) delivered a sermon to his nation on Arafat 9th of Zhul-Hijja, 10 years after the migration of Prophet Mohammad (SAS) to Mount Arafat, which was the last sermon of Prophet Mohammad (SAW). -that is that; “O people! Give me your attention, because I may not be with you again after this year, so listen carefully to what I am telling you, and convey what I am telling you to those who are not here today. ” “O people! Just as you took this month of Hajj and this strong day, and this city of Mecca with honor and protection, so do you take the lives of Muslims and their property with dignity and protection. " "Return to the people what they have entrusted to you, do not harm anyone, do not do injustice, so that others do not harm you, remember that Allah will reward you for your deeds, Allah (SWT) forbids usury, (ie, interest), therefore, ...
Comments
Post a Comment