Skip to main content

Aduwa Menegbe

Aduwa Menegbe write

Menegbe Aduwa



 For a while now I have avoided buying oranges 🍊 because after peeling it I realize that it will have small amount of water and I am wondering why I should waste my time to get an orange that's not juicy. 🤷‍♀️ I decided to go for watermelon 🍉 instead at least I am sure of what I will be eating. 


A few days ago I was told to buy oranges. I didn't argue because what is my own?😅 It's not my money and I am not the one drinking it. I bought the oranges from the man but I noticed how juicy this one was. When I handed it over I told the person that the oranges looked juicy and she agreed with me.


Some minutes later I was asked to buy more, and I went back to the man smiling and really satisfied, I ordered for more.


Lessons that I learnt from this:


1) Be good at what you do. It attracts more customers like in this case and also more blessings. 

Don't make the people around you or that you work with your standard. Aim for something bigger, to be a better version of yourself. 


2) What if that seller decided to give me bad oranges or he was selling dry oranges thinking that I was a one time buyer? I definitely wouldn't have come back to buy more. Don't drive the right persons away because you are offering a poor quality service or selling bad products. 


3) As christians we must strive for excellence in our work place, schools and  businesses. It is a way to shine our light. Excellence attracts. God is not glorified in mediocrity.


4) Upgrade!!!  Sister Success and brother Goodluck. Constantly look for better ways to do what you do and get more knowledge about your field/career from books, videos, audio messages, online classes. 


"Keep your behavior excellent among the [unsaved] Gentiles [conduct yourself honorably, with graciousness and integrity], so that for whatever reason they may slander you as evildoers, yet by observing your good deeds they may [instead come to] glorify God in the day of visitation [when He looks upon them with mercy]." 1 Peter 2:12 AMP


"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men." Prov 22:29 (ESV)


Happy resumption people .❤😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Name tag

 

Power generation drops, Discos, FG battle for control

 Dropping power generation, discos and FG fighting for control An intense conflict has developed between the Discos and the government as a result of Fidelity Bank's planned acquisition of three power distribution businesses and the Federal Government's restructuring of two further companies. Through the Bureau for Public Enterprise, the Federal Government is supporting Fidelity Bank's acquisition of the three Discos. Findings reveal that Discos have continued to file new lawsuits in an effort to avoid being taken over by the government and the bank. Power sector specialists have praised and criticized both parties in response to the development, which has divided industry players. It was noted on Monday that electricity generation on the national grid fell by around 141.3 megawatts as compared to what was recorded on the system on July 9, 2022, despite the fact that industry stakeholders expressed a variety of opinions on the trend. According to data our reporter got from ...

News

 IGP lauds electorate, security operatives in Ekiti Usman Baba, the Inspector-General of Police, has praised the electorate, police officers, and other security personnel who helped secure the governorship election in Ekiti State. Baba praised the electorates in Ekiti State for collaborating with the Nigeria Police Force and other security agencies throughout the election, according to Muyiwa Adejobi, the Force Police Public Relations Officer. "The IGP praised the efforts of the police officers deployed for the polls under the direct supervision of the Deputy Inspector-General of Police in charge of election security, DIG Johnson Kokumo, who hailed the peaceful conduct of the elections," he added. "According to the IGP, the police personnel acted professionally and humanely, establishing trust with the people, andIn a similar vein, Adejobi stated that the Police Service Commission, which supervised the election, affirmed that it was peaceful and orderly. According to a s...